$550.00 for 10 & U Mixed per team
$650.00 for all other entries per team made payable Foothill Club due May 15, 2019
***Clubs may pay fees in the Foothill online store:https://squareup.com/store/foothill-club-water-polo. If making payment online, please mail entry form on the second page of this packet.
FORMAT: Each division/age group will play in a minimum of 4 games depending on the # of entries. Awards will be given for 1st-3rd place for 13 players per team.
PLAYING RULES: 2018 USAWP rules including:
1. All teams must meet age level requirements. Exceptions at discretion of Director
2. All athletes, coaches, and clubs must be USAWP registered for 2019.
3. Teams can have an unlimited number of players.
4. Some of the courses will be 25 meter with floating cages and other will be 25 yards with wall cages.
5. Each team will be entitled to one timeout per game.
6. Ties in games will be determined by shoot outs. Ties in bracket play will be by FINA rules
7. Code of Conduct toward officials and scorer’s table staff will be upheld.
1. Tournament entry fees are due no later than May 15th, 2018.
2. Preliminary rosters are due no later than May 29th, 2018
3. All teams must provide their own warm-up balls and game caps.
4. We suggest that your teams bring canopies for shelter from the sun because shade is limited.
5. Any forfeits result in a $100.00 fine per game to the offending team. Games are ruled a forfeit 10 minutes
after the scheduled start time or if a team does not have at least 7 players on their roster ready to play at the start. It is the responsibility of the coach or team manager to follow the tournament schedule.
6. If your team withdrawals prior to the beginning of the tournament you must find another team to fill your spot or forfeit your entry fee.
ENTRIES: Mail your entry form/payment to: Foothill Club, PO Box 250, La Verne, CA 91750
TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR: Jennifer Jamison (805-512-2876)
LOCATION: Various pools TBD located in the Inland Empire